Federal Court Calendar for Transvaginal Mesh Cases in WV

Mar 17th, 2014 | By | Category: Legal News

judge mallet 200Many readers of Mesh News Desk are asking what has become of the bellwether trials that were supposed to take place in a timely manner.

That has clearly not happened.

With the first C.R. Bard trial of Donna Cisson taking place in July 2013, the pace has been slow and ponderous leaving many mesh-injured plaintiffs wondering if they will ever see their day in court.  See background on Cisson case here.

It was January 2012 when the Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation decided to consolidate the growing number of product liability cases naming six mesh manufacturers into one court before one federal judge. That judge is The Honorable Joseph Goodwin and the federal court is the Southern District of West Virginia in Charleston, WV.  The aim was to have coordinated pretrial proceedings in order to avoid conflicting rulings and to organize the discovery process.

Each side was to agree on four bellwether cases to go to trial before a jury to test legal theories and see if there is any basis for a settlement.

Here is how things stand now for future trials.aaabard logo

C.R. Bard:

Cisson v. Bard  $2 million ( $1.76 million in punitive and a finding the mesh was defective)

Queen v. Bard- settled out of court by Bard for an undisclosed amount (story here)

Rizzo v Bard – dropped by plaintiff (see background story here)

Jones v. Bard  – schedule for May 19   (2:11-cv-0114)

American Medical Systems (AMS):AMS logo

The first and second bellwether trials in this MDL have been continued from April 7, 2014 and May 5, 2014 to June 2, 2014 at 8:30 a.m. and July 7, 2014 at 8:30 a.m. The cases will be tried seriatimin (a certain order) the following order: Serrano (2:12-cv-03719); Jilovec (2:12-cv-05561); Weiler (2:12-cv-05836); and Fontes (2:12-
cv-02472).

Boston Scientific

Boston Scientific:

All bellwethers have been cancelled in this court

d9 ethicon a j & j company  200

Ethicon:

Lewis v. Ethicon- ended in directed verdict February 17, 2014 (see story here)

2nd bellwether   Huskey v Ethicon  June 23, 2014 (2:12-cv-05201)

3rd bellwether  Bellew v Ethicon  December 4,  (2:13-cv-22473)

4th bellwether is not scheduled

For Cook and Coloplast and Neomedic (the new 7th manufacturer added to this MDL), there are no trials scheduled.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

25 Comments to “Federal Court Calendar for Transvaginal Mesh Cases in WV”

1. Chelsea says:

Why in the world have Boston Scientific bell weather trials been canceled? What is going on? Someone please answer?

2. They hold the high ground and control all the pressure points. Unless an attack is made on the financial aspects of these companies you won’t see any change here.
    I have provided several solutions @ ww.automatedtechinspection com but it seems the mesh community continues to lack the capacity to understand the game . Continuing to proclaim outrage,ongoing screaming that it all isn’t fair are no tactics and obviously aren’t working.

• debc says:

One would think that over 60 thousand lawsuits against 6 manufacturers would be a pretty good attempt to “attack the financial aspects” of these companies. How many will it take? 100,000? How many lives need to be needlessly ruined? At the rate things are going, 100,000 lawsuits doesn’t seem too far off. Yet they keep delaying court dates, dragging this all out while they keep making their money. It’s all about the money and It IS an outage.

With all due respect, James, (which admittedly, isn’t much), your suggested “solutions” suck. From what I can tell you are selling a process to inspect each device before it is used, but the problem is not just a select few defective products. Not even close. Can your inspection tell which people implanted will have FBR and how the mesh will shrink, harden, and where it will decide to erode/cut through once outside them? Will it warn people that there are known, “not-rare”, ongoing, major complications? Unless it rejects every single polypropylene product, I don’t see any benefit.

And contrary to your opinion, the people who are “continuing to proclaim outrage”, should keep on “screaming that it all isn’t fair”. Because, it’s NOT fair and they have every right to! Who are you to belittle people who’s lives have been turned upside down unnecessarily? I’m tired of people trying to hush this up. Victims not only have every right to scream out, they need to. Not only with the hopes of change & justice (regardless that it seems justice is a thing of the past in the medical industry), but also for their own welfare, as well as in an effort to warn others before they get implanted. People suffering from mesh complications need to know they are not “the only ones” as so many were told. They need to find support & help from others that can relate, especially when they are not finding help from their implanting doctors or local medical communities. They also need to warn others before it’s too late for them – since mesh manufacturers are still selling & using mesh despite FDA warnings & record high reported complications.

You see, unlike it is for so many sales reps, this is NOT just about the money for all the people suffering the major, life-altering, “not rare” mesh complications.

• Mary pat says:

Wow! Well said Deb!

• Connie Thornburg says:

Thanks Sweety , your so brave & you speak for all of us. I’ve had five operations over the last two years . I’ve lost so much of myself that I don’t even know what to say or do anymore. Example I was experiencing terrible abdominal pain for several days & had a staff infection reoccur . I went to my local Dr. That I totally trust & he said I was to complicated & he really didn’t know what yo do for me. He told me I need to go back to Vanderbilt & let them help me. I knew in my heart I had an infection & if I didn’t get strong antiobiotics I was in trouble. I litterally begged him to help me & I was done with surgeries. I feel all the operations trying to remove the mesh is causing to many other complications. I tol him I know my body just follow his heart . Were broke litteraly & have borrowed so much money to have all these operations . I had been taking antibiotics at hone but it keeps coming back. Thank God he put me in the hospital on vancamiacin , levaquin & one other antibiotic. I’m back home now but still in pain & can barely walk or get up & down . My legs just don’t want to go & the inside if especially the right one hurts so bad every day of my life. No doctor really wants to get involved in this mess. They’re afraid of being sued themselves . I got my antiobiotics though & I’m thankful to God my family doctor did what he could for me. The hospital staff was so concerned too , they had never had a patient go through the things I’ve been through!! Hey they hooked me up & did their best . I guess I should be thankful for that but my heart wishes I could roll time back & have another chance in life. It’s not gonna happen for any of us & it is what it is. God bless & touch you all because God is the only one we truly can trust . I want to see my grand kids play ball but I have to set home watching TV 24/7. I want to go to church , buy groceries, take vacations without suffering the consequences of it. Sorry for venting on you Debbie !! I’m Connie from Alabama

3. Richard M Howden(AMU) says:

So, Mr. Falasco, Embedded Computing Sales and Marketing. Not only do you come on here and berate victims of mesh and denigrate them but you make a sales pitch too? Do you have a mesh product inside of you or is this visit purely to try and push what you sell? Or do you enjoy having a ‘go’ at mesh victims by insinuating we have limited cognizant capacity? You may want to work on your sales pitch just a tad because as far as I am concerned you come off as a complete ass.

• HE says:

Richard, I totally agree with you. James if you have a solution to our problem and want to help us with another idea, we would be open to it. We need all the help we can get. However, we do not have the finances to support a business proposition. Most of us are on a shoe string budget and losing our savings over what mesh has done to us. Jane Akre, the journalist who runs this site is not in it for the money, there really isn’t any. She is a treasure to us as a friend and resource. We are talking very serious health problems. My own medical bills are $1000/mth out of pocket and I have good insurance. That is a huge bite out of any budget. So if you’re frustrated by our lack of action on the financial field, organize and donate your skills. Otherwise, your comments are not helpful at all. It is so sad that a complaint used to be taken seriously by any company because their name meant something. The “customer is always right”, WAS a motto for prestigious companies. No longer.

Why are the Boston Scientific cases cancelled? This is scary to me. Obviously, there is no transparency in this court, or any others, really. Justice being blind and fair? We have gone so far from our countries beginnings. The defense is entitled to a short and speedy trial. They don’t want that. The one’s who really should be getting the short and speedy trial are the plaintiffs who’ve been severely injured. I’ve heard people call the mesh commercials “ambulance chasers”. Since I can’t keep quiet – they got an earful. A Dr. at the ER the other day told me that they are afraid to give pain medicine to patients because of bogus malpractice suits. 3 pain centers have been shut down in our area over the last 2 years and finding one that will take you is very hard. They are content in letting you live with 8 pain, because you might sue them. I’m angry about this and wonder if I could sue them for allowing pain and suffering to continue without intervening? What happened to people actually caring about people? The ER Dr. stated he hates all lawyers – they’re the problem. The buck has to stop somewhere. There are some patients who are drug seekers and they ruin it for the rest of us. There are some Dr.’s who abuse the system and they ruin it for the rest of us. There are some lawyers who are in it for the money and are unscrupulous and the spoil it for the rest of us. I don’t think there is any area in our society where moral values haven’t been denigrated. Trust has been lost in most professional relationships. We are the fallout of a much larger problem going on. GREED!

Sorry about the rant. Just sick over all of this. Plus the fact that I had some very, very painful TPI’s (they help, but they are torture).

• Richard M Howden(AMU) says:

This is a reply to DebC and HE, the two of you said so succinctly what I could not. When I read what Mr Falasco wrote I got a little pissed off and just fired away. I, and I believe most of us, am so tired of sales pitches by people that have no idea what we go through every day just to get by. That includes Lawyers with advertisements that tell the mesh victim they could get “Substantial Monetary Compensation!”. It makes me sick to think of the men and women who put their hopes on such a claim. Mr. Falasco is trying to sell his equipment, that is made for the manufacturers, to the victims of the ‘product’ that the manufacturers make. From what I can tell from my little bit of research, his devices, machines or whatever would do nothing to alleviate the inherent problems with mesh. So, Mr. Falasco comes on to this site, said some pretty crappy stuff to all of us for no reason. What does he think we can do that we have not been trying for years now. And how would his machine benefit us. It would not. The only benefit that I can come up with is that he will sell more machines, make more money for himself and the manufacturers would continue to make a dangerous product. Mr Falasco’s visit was nothing more than a rant at us because he cannot sell his equipment. I think James is a frustrated little man, who’s only outlet for that frustration yesterday was us. Makes me wonder if he kicks his dog when he goes home, too. I hope he realizes his mistake, feels terrible about it and then writes Jane an apology and a big check.

4. Bev says:

The attorneys representing women against Boston Scientific reports to me that the dismissal is due to the defendants wanting to try each case individually. Which is their right to due.

It looks like a stalling tactic in that all of the work done so far gets to start all over again.

Another year now to resolve for just one women now.

Bev

5. Sharon Bearden says:

I’m the Mesh Angel that has been told By some of the best Doctor’s at KU Med Center in Kansas City. The only option I have is to remove everything and come out with a Ostomy and Urostomy bag both. Now how would you like those options Also no assurance of getting reid of the pain, fatique, mood swings etc. No guarentees of anything. I thing the settlements should be something great but also other moneys for all the surgorys we must still go thru. Does our ins cover this or must they pay all medical , seperate from the settlements?

6. Sandy says:

Any settlement you get should include your medical cost I have heard that they will keep 25% to pay your insurance company back

7. Mary Martin says:

I am SICK of all the bulls__. Even if I get money it still want be enough for what I have been through the past 11 years the pain I still suffer I can’t muster the strength to talk about I’m so pissed off. I can’t afford to have another procedure done what the hell go from here?

8. bookworm1958 says:

I have spoken to my attorney and the first boston scientific bellwether trial has been moved to October. Maybe. Apparently there is an issue with the files that boston scientific is requesting about the plaintiffs. The person I talked to said they can do this ( changing the dates for trial) indefintely. So much for swift justice.

9. truth says:

bookworm, If the judges are truly honorable and hust, they would not allow this to happen, they do not have to allow these cases to drag. I HAVE SEEN SO MANY TIMES WHERE TRIALS WERE PUT OFF, BUYING TIME FOR
    THOSE THAT ARE ABOVE LAWS IN THIS COUNTRY THAT ARE BOUGHT OFF BY THE RICH , THE STATES HAVE PUT INTO LAWS FOR YEARS , so that courts can do what they want in america, , THESE JUDGES APPOINTED , know that too. TIME MAKES SURE THAT POLITICIANS AND DOCTORS , STATE LEADERS CAN MAKE SURE ALL OF THOSE THAT GOT FAVORS, MONEY AND VOTE ARE NOT MENTIONED.

sad but true of what we put into authority in america,, that’s why the illusions of up play dowm play by attorneys, and they do not ask questions that will reveal names of doctors and nurses , politicians and more judges that took money for campaigns, for favors covering truth up, both political parties involved, no less than organized crime syndicates of the high and in power in america today.
    putting cases off and not allowing the whole truth to come out in court rooms give them power to do what ever they want for those they lie for and those that lie for them.

when you tell the truth, you have those that show and flex their evil power of what they can do to you. I know, some get by with murder.

SOUNDS LIKE A HOLLYWOOD MOVIE DOESN’T IT? iT IS NOT, THIS IS WHY THESE COURTS ARE DRAGGING ON PURPOSE, BUT a judge as I was told by someone that worked in the court house can do what he wants to even innocent people these days , and not allow truth told in court rooms, It is hell , they can put you through, even to tell you are crazy, as they do the dirty work for those in authority. WE THE PEOPLE TRUSTED THESE TOO AND PUT THEM INTO OFFICE, WHEN THEY TEAR THE CONSTITUTION ALL TO PIECES OVER YEARS , TO GET IT TO WHERE THEY CAN DO THIS AND STOP TRUTH AND JUSTICE. i have seen 1 judge that did the right thing against a big business, the rich voted him out ,
    attorneys and reps of every state law makers have done this to stop truth from being told in courts today, PEOPLE SO IGNORANT TO WAYS OF EVIL IN AND OUT OF COURT ROOMS,. AS MUCH AS SOME WELL KNOWN MEDIA STATIONS, TV, AND RADIO TOO.
    why aren’t the attorneys standing against the way these courts are being stopped and women pain and suffering, more to die, is what they want, like I have seen, the more that die this will just go away, in time. a grave and evil unjustice for what they have covered up for the rich and powerful in america today. THE TRUTH GETS MORE UGLY , THE MORE YOU DIG DOWN TO SO MANY IN AUTHORITY THAT LIE , FAMILIES USUALLY VYING FOR POWER AND MONEY.

i have seen this happen, I SAW AND HEARD , HOW THEY KEPT PUTTING OFF A COURT, ONCE YOU DO NOT SHOW UP, THEY THROW IT OUT, THEY WOULD SCHEDULE THE HEARING, AND THEN CANCEL, COVERING FOR SOMEONE THAT DID DIRTY WORK FOR THEM .
    i AM THANKFUL TO BE ALIVE , BUT GO TO ANY THAT COVERED UP TRUTH , THEY SAY i AM CRAZY , CANNOT BE BELIEVED. this is what is happening with the mesh trials.
    how do we make a stand against most unjustice when so many politicians , governors, doctors, nurses and more judges , law officers, have their lies covered.
    truth and justice, as I said the judges do not have to allow the trials to be put off, unless they took money and more , for campaigns , Not many not involved among those that stop truth they abuse their power of authority against citizens today in america.

10. truth says:

I knew they would do it, too many poor and common people damaged by these companies, thsoe that as gods as they see their self, have a right to choose who lives and dies. the uneducated , common people and workers , but common sense , you will find most of those in authority do not have. as a nurse technicial told me after an hour of pain running water in my bladder, I was in a laying position, she said I am going to have to get the doctor, the water is not coming out, (I thought where did you get your nurses training, I said, no, help me to get in a sitting position, the water will come out all of it, most painful for an hour testing. she was going to put me through more pain, and time, and call the doctor in, THE WATER CAME OUT, , COMMON SENSE SHE DID NOT HAVE THAT . SO MANY TIMES i HAD TO TELL DOCTORS THAT METAL CANNOT FEEL THE MESH STICKING OUT OF ME, TO GET THE DAMN METAL OUT OF ME THEY HAD IN, THAT i DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING CATCHING, AND YOU HAVE GLOVES ON, FELL IN MY VAGINIA THEK MESH THAT IS MAKING ME BLEED STICKING OUT, YOU HATE TO BE HARSH AND BLUNT, BUT SOME ARE BEING SO CRUEL ,

i AM SICK OF THOSE THAT THINK THEIR EDUCATION MAKES THEM GOD TO MURDER PEOPLE, BUT i BET THEIR MOMMIES And daddies in authoritiy , with their clout helped them get their job..

some just leave area and go to another state as I have been told to start their lies to more people that will believe them., IT IS ABOUT JUSTICE AND ALSO CRIMES AGAINST CITIZENS OF THOSE IN BIG BUSINESS OF THE RICH, POLITICIANS WORSE LIARS , ALONG WITH NEWS MEDIA. NOT MANY PEOPLE TRUTHFUL AT ALL.

11. Jane says:

How much more can be said. I don’t think there are mild cases out there. Isn’t that why attorneys start the lawsuits? And it is about the money. Let the lawyers have their percentage but that should come from a big piece of the pie. There are victims, that’s what I am, that have had multiple surgeries to correct the problems and the surgeries don’t work.

I have not been able to work since June of 2011. I have filed for disability but that’s a whole process in itself. I have nerve damage, I have protruding mesh, I have lymphedema. I cannot take meds as I’m highly sensitive to them for pain so I don’t sleep. I now have adrenal fatigue syndrome from not sleeping. I cannot bend down because I get a stabbing pain in my groin area. The pain is so intense I don’t drive on highways and really don’t drive much at all. My doctor tells me when I have corrective surgery that a trauma surgeon will have to assist her in the operating room. The nerve damage I have could cause me to loose the use of my legs during the operation. She said they would have to be very careful . So I am avoiding surgery as long as possible. How long I don’t know.

So do you think there are women pursuing this lawsuit that have had a couple of bad days but are doing well now? No. It’s stories like mine. I was making a good salary, had 14 years in the company. Count the years of salary I’m loosing. 11 more years before retirement would have been as a low figure, $550,000 plus a better pension when I retired. But if I could turn back time, I would wear a diaper every day the rest of my life to not have this mesh in my body.

Jane- how could a doctor leave you in this condition? It sounds as though your surgeries have been partials which the experts say is not working. Could you tell me if you have your medical records, Insurance? where you are located? please contact me at janeakre@meshnewsdesk.com

12. Sandy says:

I am just sick to hear that AMS has had their trial date moved again! I sit here in pain and want to cry. I sit here with an interstim in my back and it has not helped the pain at all! The tears flow now. As these people go to their jobs at AMS and laugh and make the money they need for vacations, new cars and going out to eat I wonder if my car will make it another year, how I will be able to pay the bills. I wonder if they will ever have to pay me a fraction of what it is worth to me to have entire life turned upside down. I feel they will defeat me and my life will never be the dreams of what I thought it would be. I have no dreams any more, only worries and the constant pain. How can this happen in our country? How can judges, and big medical companies be allowed to throw our lives down the drain. Someone please explain to me how this can happen!

13. Jill says:

I am furious with this outcome of Boston Scientific Bellwether trials… I am in a inoperatable state to get the device out of me. Us women that suffered through any device needs to be settled very well. We all suffer and I suffer depression, urinary incontenance, nerve pain, pelvic pain, severe UTI’s and many more. They need to move on and settle!

14. why says:

I just got through reading influence explorer on web site that gives money given by cr bard , boston scientific, to politicians, for campaigns look at the amounts, even barrack obama , mitt romney, politicians running for office , democrat and republicans. also those that give back to these companies , YOU know all of these millions of dollars given, most are in the north, so many from cities these trials are being held in, also read the other night where lobbist were with politicians for votes, and they held that voting at 3:00 in the morning. lobbist won . appointed people by those that were given millions as some were some thousands, buys, injustice, delayed courts and put off, so they can cover butts in power, HOW MANY TIMES i HAVE SEEN THIS GOING ON IN SMALL TOWNS AND CITIES IN THE SOUTH. iT IS ALL ABOUT MAKING SURE THOSE GUILTY OF DAMAGE DONE DO NOT PAY ALL THEY MADE ON MESH TO THOSE DAMAGED FOR LIFE.
    SOME ONE ASKED WHERE IS TRUTH AND JUSTICE IN COURTS TODAY, SO MANY LAWS HAVE BEEN CHANGED BY ATTORNEY’S AND JUDGES AND POLITICIANS AND MORE , GREEDY FOR POWER AND MONEY, VOTE AND FAVORS, MONEY, they careless about the common people.

it gets harder to find medical care for mesh victims , those that need help, but get treated worse than animals,, no questions , no talking , but that is what they put in their reports, they did, lies and more lies. covering like politicians for their colleagues. I know what they can do in and out of courts to innocent people, as boards and more cover for their own in law and more.
    get strong, they would love to see all of damaged break mentally , and dead. As a governor said he had to protect doctors and nurses, (that put money in his pockets in campaigns, WHO IS PROTECTING WE THE PEOPLE , FROM DOCTORS AND NURSES?

how do we stop this organized crime tactics of some of those that abuse their positions of authority, and dcotors and nurses that lie and cover their colleagues too? THOSE THAT STOOP TO WHAT THEY ARE DOING IN MESH CASES, GIVE THOSE THAT ARE NOT AS EVIL AS OTHERS THEY GIVE THEIR PROFESSION A BAD NAME AND SHOULD BE EXPOSED AND PRISON TERMS FOR LYING AND DECEIVING AMERICANS.

they classify cons in prison, maybe americans should classify our leaders the same way, and those that lie, let them be known as not trust worthy , liars , deceivers, money hungry , murders , those that have no respect for their self their authority, politions, that people are suppose to trust. call them what they are as they classify those just like their self in prison.

They knew the mesh was not fit to be put into humans , but so hungry to make billions, off ins. that they say these women and men lied to should pay back to ins, when they were the ones that lied to patients, and then said women were crazy to cover their sorry scum criminal evil butts. and women left , not knowing why they could not get rid of infections and pain and more , so many of their colleagues lied for them. MAKES ME WANT TO CUSS,BUT I WON’T. i HAVE CUSSED ENOUGH, WHY, AND HOW COULD PEOPLE DO THIS TO OTHERS KNOWING, IT WAS PERMANENT DAMAGE FOR LIFE AND PAIN AND SUFFERING,? EVERY DAY you wake up not knowing where the mesh has moved or what you will have to deal with that day, I have got dressed to go get my food at store, and had to stop, pain or problems with bowels , bladder, constantly, keeping clean, infections, never go away. AND WHEN i LAY DOWN TO GO TO SLEEP IN PAIN FROM MODERATE TO SEVERE PAIN, i KNOW THE MESH HAS MOVED INTO AREAS BECAUSE THE PAIN IT SEEMS IN OTHER PARTS, SITTING, STANDING , WALKING BRINGS IT ON WORSE, i HAVE TO GET OFF MY FEET AND LAY DOWN TO EASE IT. i AM SO TIRED OF THIS YEARS OF SUFFERING,
    When you have done all you can do, and you know you stand on truth, STAND! put it into God’s hands.
    It does not take a genius to know what is going on with mesh trials. they do not want all to be exposed of all of those that have covered in up, in america’s leadership of power. if they have millions to give for campaigns, they have billions not millions to give to those damage,
    J

15. guset says:

MOST INTERESTING! POSTED IN daily political, web site this month, Timothy Ring , seels off 10, 231 shares in cr bard, I believe this man was also mentioned in , Influence explorer> that shows money given by cr bard and boston scientific and more, money they gave to politicians and more , millions to both parties and to buy favors, no wonder they have secret voting as lobbist have with politicians in washington d,c, at 3:00 in the morning, where these companies lobby politicians and buy favors for their companies cover ups. NOW YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY NATIONAL NEWS MEDIA WILL NOT COVER THE MESH CASES? SO MANY OWN STOCK AND GOT RICH OFF WHAT THEY DID IN COVERING THE TRUTH UP, THAT IS WHY THEY WILL NOT ALLOW THE WOMEN TO EXPOSE NAMES OF DOCTORS AND NURSES THAT LIED FOR COLLEAGUES THAT IS WHY ATTORNEYS SAY WE DON’T CARE WHAT THE DOCTORS AND HOSPITALS ARE DOING TO YOU, WE DO NOT WANT TO EXPOSE ALL THAT GOT RICH, WHAT ABOUT JUDGES AND ATTORNEYS?
    WHERE DO YOU FIND THOSE THAT CAN STAND ON THEIR OWN MERITS OF BEING TRUTHFUL TO TELL THE TRUTH AND ALLOW THE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, AND EXPOSE ALL IN COURTS TODAY. SO MANY LIARS VERY FEW THAT CAN STAND ON TRUTH, AND WHEN THEY DO LIKE DOCTORS LIE AND SAY THEY ARE CRAZY. FIGHTING GOLIATH! THROW SOME SOLID ROCK OF TRUTH AT THE LIARS.

16. guset says:

SPELLING GOLLY , GEE WHIZ, i MISSPELLED SELLS OFF STOCK, , THIS TOO NEEDS TO BE STOPPED IN COURTS, SO MANY LOST JOBS WITH MESH AND NOW THEY ARE GOING TO SELL STOCKS OFF, TELL THEM TO TAKE SOME MONEY FROM THE DOCTORS AND NURSES THAT LIED AND POLITICIANS THEY BOUGHT OFF AND MORE, EVEN NEWS MEDIA, WE WANT BILLIONS NOT MILLIONS, THEY MADE MILLION AND YEARS OF SUFFERING, SOMETIMES ANGER IS A GOOD THING, , SOME KEEPS THE BODY GOING IN FIGHT.

17. guest says:

I would like to know if any one have attorney wrights/Schulte for their attorney ,and if so what is he saying about your case. I’m suing AMERICA MEDICAL SYSTEM.

• mesh injury says:

I have wrights/Schulte and I have not heard from him but I have to wait and see what the defendant is going to offer me and if I don’t agree with that we can ask for more. or go to trail but I haven’t heard nothing yet.